Due to the situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 5th transnational meeting of the REWARD project that was scheduled to take place in Prague, Czech Republic, was held online.
During the meeting, the partners discussed the finalization of the training modules aimed at providing women with basic knowledge to become promoters of multifunctional farming initiatives related to cultural heritage. The content of the modules was inspired by our case studies examples collected in our partner countries. Introductory videos were also created to be used as a promotional and awareness-raising tool.
The 5 training modules will cover the following topics:
– Rural development through multifunctional farming and cultural heritage
– Entrepreneurship with multifunctional farming
– Management of multifunctional farming
– Communication and Marketing in rural areas
– Professional-Family Life balance
The training modules will be soon available for free on our training platform in English, Czech, French, Polish, Slovenian and Spanish.
Our next meeting will coincide with the final conference where we will present our final results in the spring of 2021.